Post new topic   Reply to topic    Out of the Ashes Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cisnice

re: Ivy (at the moment!)

Hi all

Thanks for the guild invite. Here is some stuff about me:

RL Name: Chris

Personals: 35, Male, Melbourne, Single

Work: Student Advisor for a University

Characters in Guild: The main one I play at the moment is Ivy, a 73 Mage, so you may see her on a lot. The other one you may see a fair bit is Forsythia, an 85 Shaman. Kilandra, an 85 Warlock is my real main and my favourite, but I am just levelling characters at the moment. I also have an 85 priest Ruby and a 79 DK called Blaze. I am happy to drag out any of these for anything you are doing.

I also have an 83 resto Druid called Rain who is not guilded. I play him a fair amount, so feel free to send me a tell should you need some healing goodness.

Oh and I base my toons on the character models I like best for each race (50-50 male/female ratio). It just happens that the classes I have liked the most have been the female ones for the most part.

Why start WOW: My sister got me in to WOW during BC. I was an avid Everquest player in a high level raiding guild, so I was a little hesitant. She paid for a few month subscription so I tried it out. It was nowhere near the time sink that EQ was and I liked that you could go on, complete a quest or two and log off if you wanted to so I stayed.

I originally played on PVP server Thaurissan with my sister where I levelled up Kilandra until about 60. What I did not realise was that this server had the worst Horde to Alliance ratio (94% Horde to 6% Alliance!) in the game. To say the least it was a challenge and you would get killed / camped constantly. Sometimes if you killed a Horde player in defence, people would do a shout to the nearest city to hunt you down and kill you and they often camped instances. It would take a seriously long time to level.

They were offering free transfers to new server Saurfang, so we took the opportunity to change servers (we had both had enough). It was the best thing we did and have been happy ever since.

I stopped playing towards the end of WOLK. The last raid I did was Uldaar, though I never did a full clear. I only re-joined WOW towards the end of Cataclysm.

Favourite Zone: Nagrand

Favourite Raid: Nax

Other interests: Travel, going out for drinks and or dinner with friends, playing pool, AFL, tennis, gym, music, other video games

Anything else... ask away!
volkworgen
Officer

Welcome to the guild Ivy. I hope you enjoy it here and feel free to ask me for help if you need it (people call me Volks, but my main is Killanite).
It's nice to have another AFL follower in the ranks. Might I ask which team it is you barrack for? :P
Wiggleit
Champion alt

WELCOME!

I hope you're enjoying your time so far with us!

x

volkworgen wrote:
Welcome to the guild Ivy. I hope you enjoy it here and feel free to ask me for help if you need it (people call me Volks, but my main is Killanite).
It's nice to have another AFL follower in the ranks. Might I ask which team it is you barrack for? :P

I go for the drug riddled Essendon Bombers. Who do you go for eh?
Axïs
Axis!
Officer

I thought Essendon supporters were banned from joining?

:D

Welcome Ivy.
volkworgen
Officer

cisnice wrote:
volkworgen wrote:

I go for the drug riddled Essendon Bombers. Who do you go for eh?

Well, Good luck on Anzac day :P, you're gonna need it.
Mattzu
Officer

re: Re: Ivy (at the moment!)

Welcome Ivy!! Hope you're enjoying yourself in out of the ashes so far. Give me a shout out if im online and you need a hand with anything.

cisnice wrote:

Work: Student Advisor for a University

May I ask what university? (i'm also from Melbourne and fresh out of uni)
NewElle
Officer

Hi, welcome! I've had a bit of a hiatus (only one week long) from WoW, so have missed this post. I'm the druid who invited your second toon to guild. :D

Volks, I didn't know that Killanite was your main, thought Volks was. I'm not with the times!
cisnice

[quote="volkworgen"][quote="cisnice"]
volkworgen wrote:

Well, Good luck on Anzac day :P, you're gonna need it.

Noooo... we will be having injections with baby seahorse milk, cockroach extract and frogs nasal hairs... we will be fine!

Mattzu wrote:

May I ask what university? (i'm also from Melbourne and fresh out of uni)

I work for Melbourne University. Which did you go to? What did you study?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Out of the Ashes Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: